- DPMS Pattern Bolt Carrier
- Material:Case Hardened 8620 Steel
- Gas Key: Billet Machined 4130 Steel, attached with Grade 8 hardware and properly staked into a milled “valley" to ensure proper positioning
- Cam Pin: Hardened 4340 cam pin
- Firing Pin: Made of 4140 steel, center-less ground and Hard Chrome coated
- Full billet machine construction with ultra-tight tolerances
- Finish: Black Nitride. Metal components treated with Black Nitride have increased wear-resistance, fatigue strength, corrosion resistance, and reduces the need for lubricants. Black Nitride has proven to be superior to many other applications on the market today (NiB, Phosphate, Chrome, etc)
Bolt Assembly: The Bolt external surfaces are CNC ground after heat treat for a precision fit.
- Material:Case Hardened 9310 Steel.
- Finish: All Bolt components Shot Peened and Black Nitride Finish
- Extractor:4340 Steel, Manganese Phosphate coated, Double O-Ring and double spring Combination.
- MPI:Magnetic Particle Inspected
- HPT: High Pressure Test